Monday, December 13, 2010

finished bedroom

So earlier this spring, I wrote about my closet makeover and bedroom decorating. I created a grey and yellow inspired bedroom inspiration board, then I posted the items that I had found to create the color scheme and and decor I was aiming for.

I apologize for the delay, but without further ado, here is the reveal. The finished closet. Shoe selves to the left and hanging space to the right (didn't want to photo the dishevled clothes, but I promise another photo later once tidied up!)






You may recall, the originally planned chandelier was pictured on this board, but it turned out to be massive and way to big for the room. Not to mention, it would have almost touched the bed! So I went on a hunt for a smaller one. 12-15 inches tall to be exact.



Addison Damask Wallpaper {Thibaut} Paint {Porter Paints} Power Shag Rug {Mitchell Gold} Bed & Matress {Sprintz Furniture} End Tables {West Elm} Lamps and Shades {West Elm} Leather Chair {Sprintz Furniture} Marimekko Madison Yellow Duvet Cover {Crate and Barrel} Quilt and Euro Shams {Restoration Hardware} Artwork {Photo by my brother on canvas and framed by Green Hills Framers & Gallery} Dresser {Vintage from Ethan Allen} Maria Theresa Chandelier {Horchow Home}

No comments:

Post a Comment