So, this weekend Joe and I spent some time working on our "outdoor space." We have a covered carport behind our house with a nice stone floor, so we use it as a patio. It is a great space. Last year in the fall we bought some great discounted patio furniture which we really haven't gotten the chance to make much use of yet. So we pressure washed, we cleaned, we planted flower pots and herbs (yay!) hung ferns and flowering plants, and we are going to get electricity run outside so we can hang some Italian street lights --the one lamp by the door doesn't provide enough light on a dark night. Plus, who doesn't love twinkle lights!
I can't wait to get it all finished and have a garden party! I love warm summer nights outdoors in inviting spaces.
My favorite space on a house is the front porch, which, sadly, we don't have. But one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment