Tuesday, January 5, 2010

first post

The first post is a daunting task albeit no one may ever scroll down so far as to read it! I have spent so much time obsessing over getting this page to look and be organized the way I wanted that I have put off posting...until now. But I have learned a lot about creating a blog! Currently, my site's stats are as follows:

- days in existence 4 - visits 0 - followers 0 - blog posts 1 -

So, I guess I'll start with some notes about me by way of an introduction.

I love exclamation marks. I probably use them too frequently, but they just make a sentence more fun! I love getting mail...snail mail. Checking the mailbox is the highlight of my day. I love grocery stores. Probably because I also love food. I love the color yellow. But I prefer to call it "marigold," "saffron," or "sunflower." I am a very bad speller. very bad.

Other things I love...fancy cheeses. post-its. painted fingernails. yoga. italy. planners. lilacs. ink pens. antique jewelry. cozy blankets. iron chef. fancy soaps.

I decided to start this blog to chronicle this busy time in my life! Getting married, buying and decorating my first home, and continuing to cook good food(something I am currently paid to do!).

So, nice to meet you, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment