Thursday, January 27, 2011

wedding photo contest

So, Ashley's Bride Guide, is having a newlywed wedding photo contest. I was asked to submit my 5 favorite wedding photos, which will be posted on the Ashley's Bride Guide Fan Page for comment. The person with the most comments will have their wedding featured on Ashley's Bride Guide...so go comment on my pictures! :) Picking 5 favorite photos was so hard! They may not be what they are looking for, but they really captured the day for me!


{A moment with special people: my brother Thad, and friends Jon and Becca on the dance floor at the reception}

{The farewell! I was so excited to try something different and new for the exit and the band trumpeted us out! it was magical!}

{This photo reminds me of the joy I felt that day! And I look the vintage look!}

{Humor is so important!}

{Walking down the aisle with my dad. Michael Howard, our photographer, somehow captured the exact moment and Joe and I met each other's gaze and the emotion of the moment caught me.}

No comments:

Post a Comment