Friday, April 15, 2011

busy lately

So this blog has been awfully quiet lately! But don't forget about me :) I have been keeping myself busy and had a hard time finding a minute to post. What have I been up to, you ask?

I got into grad school! I am going getting my Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration at Peabody! I start in May!


I met Tim Gunn! He came to speak at Vanderbilt and signed his new book. My friend, Holly, was super excited to meet him and took this photo.


I had my last weekend of yoga teacher training. I have a few hours to make up from when I had the flu, but I should get my certificate shortly!! Here I am with my teachers, Daphne and Tom.

Below is my whole class (minus 1) and a photo of me in one of my favorite poses (we each had a photo taken in a pose to make a book for Tom and Daphne). 



And... Joe and I bought a new car! It is pretty snazzy. :)


So, yeah. Lots going on! But I am re-committing. Much more to come on spring wish lists, recipes, and home decorating so stay tuned! Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment