My current home project is decorating the master bedroom. Joe and I decided to go with a grey and yellow theme. Grey and yellow look awesome together and are very much this moment. Here is some inspiration:
Inspiration Board # 2


I want to wallpaper the wall behind the bed and then paint the other walls a complementing color. I think this will really make a statement and frame the bed as the focal point. Here are some wallpapers I love from Thibaut:
Option 2
Option 3

Option 4
Option 5

I am LOVING this one. It would make a statement with the yellow and grey. I saw a room decorated with this wallpaper at Thibaut (and yellow bedding) and was in love.
Too gold?
Here are some more that I found:
Option 6
Option 7
Option 8
Option 9

I am LOVING this one. It would make a statement with the yellow and grey. I saw a room decorated with this wallpaper at Thibaut (and yellow bedding) and was in love.
Option 10
Which one is your favorite?



who is the designer of the blue wallpaper second from the bottom?
ReplyDeleteKayla, it is by Thibaut, http://www.thibautdesign.com/
ReplyDeleteWe chose it for our bedroom and love it! :)