Thursday, January 21, 2010

panko chicken strips

One of my sorority ladies all time favorite dinners is Panko Chicken Strips and Build-Your-Own-Salad bar. They are so easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1 box Panko Japanese Bread Crumbs
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 packs of chicken tenderloins
  • salt/pepper
How to:
Empty the entire box of Panko into medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to season.
In another bowl, beat the 3 eggs.
Dredge each piece of chicken in the egg mixture and then in the Panko mixture. Lay on a cookie sheet.

I like to broil these in the oven for fast cooking. I broil them on low for about 5-8 minutes on each side until the bread crumbs are browned.




I serve them with salad and the girls can "build their own," which is great when you are feeding 7 people who all have different salad preferences. I personally despise fruit on salads, but to each their own! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment