We selected a beautiful shade of gold to paint the living room and kitchen/dining room. It came out perfect and now we are itching to paint the rest of the house!
But, back to the purpose of this post. Living room decor. We very quickly bought a couch and tv (my gosh, I am going to live with a man). And for me, a lovely rug. The rug is our starting point for the room.
The color scheme is going to be orange and brown with accents of royal blue (and then the neutral gold walls).
Here is the inspiration:
We recently found these awesome chairs at Meridian (my favorite affordable furniture store)! In this photo, you can see our beautiful golden walls and rug (also pictured above in more true color in the inspiration board). Ignore the chest and lamps--those are only living there for the time being.

I also snagged this piece at the flea market. I just love the distressed finish! Perfect for storing DVDs. I plan to place some beautiful ceramic jugs on top for decoration!

No comments:
Post a Comment